Kriya Yoga is an ancient Yoga spinal breathing system revived in modern times by Mahavatar Babaji through his disciple Lahiri Mahasaya. Kriya was brought into popular awareness through Paramahansa Yogananda’s book AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A YOGI and through Yogananda’s introductions of the practice in the West since 1920 and India since 1917. The system consists of a number of levels of SPINAL Breathings based on techniques that are intended to rapidly accelerate spiritual development and engender a profound state of tranquility and God-communion. Kriya Yoga can be practiced by any person at any age.
Kriya Yoga (Spinal Breathing) has six phases: First Kriya, Second Kriya, Third Kriya and The Higher Kriyas (Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth). It is wise to practice seriously a phase for at least 6-12 months.
Heart Imagery teaches you how to balance your mental, emotional and physical bodies and it harmonizes your energy. These techniques are essential, in order to acquire a better understanding and cope with Mother Earth’s powerful feminine energy that has been ever-permeating the planet since December 21, 2012. Heart Imagery is the most important system that one can apply now, during this auspicious time of Earth’s history!
Heart Imagery exercises are not a series of answers. They are a set of keys; keys that allow you to access your inner world and truly see for yourself the wonders that lie within. Unlike other spiritual systems, Heart Imagery utilizes the unique capacity of every human being to reach enlightenment, freedom from the illusions of the ego created by the mind.
Heart Imagery does not ask worshipping of Masters. It asks you to become a Master; to develop your own inner awareness within to bring a quality of light and love in all that you do.
The master in you is now asleep. The servant mind, is playing the role of master. The servant is not even your servant; it is created by the outside world, a slave that follows the outside world and its laws.
Once you awaken your awareness through these specialized, but easy to implement, Heart Imagery exercises, the illusion of the slavery created by your mind burns away. You become the Master of your own destiny.
In Heart Imagery you learn to surrender, to let your ego disappear. Heart Imagery is series of “minor surrenders” that prepare you for the major, the ultimate surrender, wherein you lose your ego to allow the flow of light and energy stream into you!
During the period of 1981 and 1992 Daniel Mitel practised a “spinal breathing” meditation. He later found out that, in fact, he was practicing the Kriya Pranayama of The Kriya Yoga Great Master Babaji (Christ of Himalaya). He would sit for hours in a lotus posture and breathe in each of the seven spinal centers, stopping for few seconds up at the Bindu and coming down to Muladhara. He strongly recommends a combined practice of Kriya Yoga and Tai Chi. It cleans the body and the mind. Combined with certain exercises from Heart Imagery, it gives you God’s realization.
What the Masters say about Kriya Yoga:
Kriya Yoga is the science of controlling life energy – Prana. Kriya Yoga is a technique that activates the astral cerebrospinal centers Kriya Yoga hastens the practitioner’s spiritual development and helps to bring about a profound state of tranquility and God-communion.
Kriya consists of body discipline, mental control, and meditating.
Kriya Yoga brings awareness of the Self.
Kriya Yoga brings you to Christ-Consciousness state.
- Improvement of physical health and reduction of chronic pain.
- Improvement and expansion of breathing ability.
- Increase of flexibility, relaxation and toning of muscles and connective tissues.
- Increase of flexibility of the spine vertebrae.
- Toning of internal organs (liver, stomach, spleen, kidneys, large intestine and more).
- Negative energy of emotions, such as resentment and worry, are switch with positive feelings, such as unconditional love and harmony.
- Calmness and stillness, inner peace
- Shifting of the mind from past and future to the present.
- Improvement of concentration.
- Relaxation from stress and anxiety.
- Greater enjoyment of life.
- Increased sense of hope and faith in the world.
- Increased ability to let go of old convictions of despair and frustration.
- Increased compassion and understanding of others and their problems.
- Increased desire to help humanity, serve communities, friends and family.
- Greater understanding of our life’s purpose.
KRIYA YOGA First Initiation recording file (voice of Master Daniel Mitel)
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.