The Seven Ancient Heart Imagery Exercises – Exercise Seven (“the Sphere”)
In exercise seven we utilize some movements of the head.
- Again, place the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth; roll your tongue backwards as much as possible; if you can touch the uvula or even go deeper inside the nasal cavity, then you can literally help your energy move up into the brain and work with your pituitary and pineal gland.
- Inhale (reversed breathing) and, as you hold your breath, bend your head forwards. Feel the energy that is present in the frontal region of your head. Without raising your chin to its normal position, slowly guide your head to the position in which the head is bent towards the left shoulder – as if you are trying to touch your left shoulder with your left ear. Feel the energy that is present in the left side of the brain (over your left ear).
- From this position, slowly guide both your head and the flow of energy backwards to the occipital region of the brain.
- Slowly guide your head to the position in which the head is bent towards your right shoulder – are trying to touch your right shoulder with the right ear.
- As always, feel the flow of energy moving to each position.
- Slowly return to the initial position with the head bent forwards. Now, slowly straighten your head and return with your chin parallel to the ground, while you are gently exhale.
- For 10 seconds your attention will move towards the central part of your brain (the Cave of Brahma) under the fontanelle.
- Do three, six, nine or twelve sets.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.